Supporting Your Child at School – Education Seminar (Orange)
Tammy Kirby, pictured with her son Alexander, and his sisters Sophie and Paige, believes Cerebral Palsy Alliance’s Education Matters seminar on Tuesday 1 September will be the perfect way for parents/carers to find out what’s available to support children with disabilities at school.
RSVP via email Sandy Livermore
The seminar will be held from 10am – noon at Cerebral Plasy Alliance’s office at 95 Prince Street, Orange NSW.
To assist you in planning for school Cerebral Palsy Alliance has organised a panel of speakers from the Dept. of Education, as well as the Catholic and Independent Schools
- Discover the options available – Public, Catholic or Independent
- Main stream or special class
- Learn about the Dept’s Disability Criteria
- Find out about placement panels & their role as well as learning & support teams
- What funding support is available if your child needs special equipment
- If you can’t get your child physically to school what supports are available?
- How to support children as they change grades
+ There will also be opportunities for questions and answers.