Friday 31 July – Onesies For A Day!
Want to feel warm and fuzzy, inside and out? Well now you can with Cerebral Palsy Alliance’s Onesies for a Day campaign
All you need to do is wear a onesie on Friday 31 July 2015 to raise money to support children with cerebral palsy.
This event is open to everyone; schools, local businesses, employees and employers. Please get involved – your support will help us change lives!
Register at www.everydayhero.com.au and search ‘Onesies’.
Once you have registered, you will be sent a fundraising kit which will include donation tins, receipt letter for the donation tins, posters and badges. You can place the donation tins at your workplace to encourage donations but as soon as you have registered on the website and set up your fundraising page – you will be able to send out the link to your friends, family and colleagues and ask them to sponsor you.
Post your pics on Facebook and get your friends, family and colleagues involved.
IN SIX SIMPLE STEPS, YOU’LL BE ON YOUR WAY TOWARDS YOUR ONESIE WONDERLAND:
1. Log on to www.everydayhero.com.au and search ‘Onesies’.
2. Post a photo of yourself and some info about why you are raising funds for Cerebral Palsy Alliance.
3. Send the link to your friends and family so they can laugh at (and sponsor) you.
4. Place donation tins at every conspicuous location you can find at work or school so everyone knows what you are doing
5. Borrow, make or buy your perfect onesie outfit.
6. Wait for the warm and furry feel-good moment of the year to arrive.
And don’t forget about social media to let everyone know about your involvement in the campaign by posting photos using the hashtag #OnesieForADayToSupportCPA
For more information email Kellie Edwards or phone 02 6199 0613.