NDIS Information Sessions 2017
Cerebral Palsy Alliance has been a part of the NDIS from the start. We’ve learnt a lot during the trials and are well placed for the rollout. Through this we have developed a strong understanding about the scheme, giving us unique and useful insights, as well as knowledge and experience that we want to share with you.
Moving into the NDIS this year? Join us at one of our NDIS information sessions.
I attended local NDIS information sessions and found these very useful and informative. They would explain the scheme, the options available and what the NDIS means to you. At the end of the session, you are able to ask any questions you may have.
NDIS information session video series
Why not watch our video series from the comfort of your home? Complete the form below and gain access to these valuable resources.
Get access to the NDIS video series
You will learn about
- What is the NDIS and the NDIA?
- The goals and aims of the NDIS
- When the NDIS is rolling out
- Your eligibility for the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS)
- NDIS rules for early childhood intervention packages
- The NDIS process
- Funding management options in the NDIS
- Preparation and support and the NDIS
- Services Cerebral Palsy Alliance provides