NDIS Information Sessions 2016/2017
Cerebral Palsy Alliance has been a part of the NDIS from the start. We’ve learnt a lot during the trials and are well placed for the rollout. Through this we have developed a strong understanding about the scheme, giving us unique and useful insights, as well as knowledge and experience that we want to share with you. Earlier this year, we ran a series of information sessions across NSW and ACT. We will continue to provide more sessions throughout 2016 and 2017 to support people moving into the scheme from July 2017 – the schedule and locations will be announced soon.
In the meantime why not watch our video series from the comfort of your home. Just complete the form below and gain access to these valuable resources.
You will learn about
- What is the NDIS and the NDIA?
- The goals and aims of the NDIS
- When the NDIS is rolling out
- Your eligibility for the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS)
- NDIS rules for early childhood intervention packages
- The NDIS process
- Funding management options in the NDIS
- Preparation and support and the NDIS
- Services Cerebral Palsy Alliance provides
Get access to the NDIS video series
I attended local NDIS information sessions and found these very useful and informative. They would explain the scheme, the options available and what the NDIS means to you. At the end of the session, you are able to ask any questions you may have.
The NDIS information session was really helpful. The presenter answered a lot of our questions and provided us with valuable information. We both walked out excited about the changes coming and how we could make this work for our daughter.