Psychologists at Cerebral Palsy Alliance are experts in supporting people with their learning, emotional and behavioural needs. We work with you to develop a plan tailored to your circumstances and individual goals.
Working with you and your support network, our Psychologists offer:
- specialised assessment (CP Check Up)
- advice on addressing behaviours of concern
- help to overcome difficulties, such as anxiety and depression
- help and support to maintain emotional wellness
- individual and group positive parenting programs
- early identification and referral to address anxiety, depression and relationship difficulties
- consultation and advice on learning and vocational needs
We offer psychology in group or individual sessions. We always work towards the goals set by you.
Psychologists at Cerebral Palsy Alliance work closely with occupational therapists, exercise physiologists, physiotherapists, social workers and speech pathologists to ensure a holistic approach to services.
More information and referrals
For enquiries and referrals for services please call us on 1300 888 378.