Volunteers Needed at our Packforce Business Service
Volunteer Opportunity – Frenchs Forest
We are looking for volunteers to help us during September/October and November at our Packforce Business Service, between the hours of 10am and 2pm, weekdays (on one or multiple of these days please). This is a very hands on role.
This volunteer role involves assisting our supported employees in a warehouse environment to achieve their work goals.
We would like you to:
- observe and direct our supported employees with quality of work being performed to ensure it is meeting commercial client’s needs
- have an interest in working with people with disabilites
- have some experience in a warehouse enviornment with packing and/or logistics
- have a cheerful demeanour and enjoy working as part of a team
- have a positive, organised and flexible approach to work
- enjoy helping the local community
Please view the link below to find out more about Packforce;
We look forward to hearing from you to discuss in more detail. Thank you
For more information or to apply for this role please contact Jude Beeny on 9975 8741 or email@example.com
1 Jan 1970