Senior Business Manager (NDIS) Sydney Metro/Illawarra
The role exists in order to transition services to respond to the changing funding model as a result of reforms in the disability sector.
This role is based in: Allambie Heights, supervising services in regions including Northern Sydney, Southern Sydney and anticipated growth in Eastern Sydney and Illawarra regions.
- Minimum Certificate IV Frontline management
- Tertiary qualifications in appropriate allied health / social science or similar degree
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in the management of a community based, or disability service
- Experience in the planning and the implementation of new business
- Proven ability to bring in new business/partnerships
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in relevant service provision, including experience in service delivery to children or adults with a disability
- Competent financial management skills
- Sound knowledge and skills in person and family centred practice
- Proven ability to approach issues from a perspective which identifies opportunities and solutions; an outcomes (customer) focus
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A proven desire to network and build relationships – ability to build rapport and create, maintain and enhance effective relationships
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Word and Exchange/Outlook and basic skills in Excel
- Current Class C Drivers Licence
- Ability to travel within NSW/ACT with occasional overnight stays.
Great to have:
- Graduate Diploma or better in Management/Business
- Training/qualifications in mentoring and coaching
- Public speaking and Conference presentation skills
- Project management skills.
For more information, please contact:
0429 771 716
11 Apr 2016