Do you have a disability and want to work? Come and check out the fun team environment at Packforce in Wetherill Park & Frenchs Forest.
The role exists to provide supported employment to a person with a disability. The scope of the role involves process work in a packing, assembly and mail fulfilment business. All training is provided. Skills sets are matched to job tasks. Wages are based on “above Award” rates and an independent assessment of an individual’s productivity.
- A permanent physical and/or intellectual disability
- Centrelink Reference Number (CRN)
- A Desire to work.
Great to Have:
- An understanding of workers responsibilities
- Desire to participate as a team member in work activities and undertake relevant training
- Willingness to maintain appropriate behaviour in the workplace and agree to Code of Conduct.
Wetherill Park – for further information and an application pack contact:
Name: Paul Said or June Naidoo Phone: 02 9756 4666
Frenchs Forest – for further information and an application pack contact:
Name: Deb Clarkson or Annie Donoghue
Phone: 02 9975 7555
13 Apr 2016
Wetherill Park and Frenchs Forest
Contract Full and Part Time