DISABILITY SUPPORT WORKERS (PRACTITIONERS) – NIGHT SHIFTS
Are you reliable, proactive and enthusiastic about making a difference in the lives of others?
Who are we looking for?
People who are:
• Keen to work mainly overnight awake shifts
• The right fit for Cerebral Palsy Alliance, its values and its clients
• Able to produce high quality work unsupervised
• Committed and passionate about working in the disability sector
• Proactive and happy supporting others to live their life their way
• Willing to take direction and learn
• Able to drive (with a minimum P2 driver’s licence) and
• Willing to obtain a First Aid/CPR certificate (within 3 months).
What are you looking for?
• Great staff benefits, including competitive hourly pay rates
• On the job training
• A strong support network of colleagues and managers
• Professional development and educational opportunities
• An organisation driven by its values of integrity, passion, excellence, courage and respect; not to mention
• Over the past five years, our employees have continually rated us as one of the best employers in Australia.
What do other shift times look like?
• 6:00am – 9.30am – morning shift
• 3.00pm – 10.00pm – afternoon shift
• 10.00pm – 6.00am – awake shift
• 7.00am – 4.00pm – weekend day shifts
Where are our services located?
Northern Beaches: Narraweena, Terrey Hills, Beacon Hill, St Ives and Dee Why
For more information, please contact:
0407 105 799
To apply now, please click APPLY ONLINE
1 May 2016
Narraweena, Terrey Hills, Beacon Hill, St Ives and Dee Why