This role exists to provide a positive customer service experience for all clients, staff and visitors to Cerebral Palsy Alliance.
This role exists to provide a positive customer service experience for all clients, staff and visitors to Cerebral Palsy Alliance by performing reception duties including; answering calls and directing them to the appropriate person and greeting and welcoming people. The role also involves data entry and calendar management, ordering, filing and general administration duties. The role also involves providing support and liaison with our Training Alliance team.
This role is based in:
Ryde and you will be working alongside a senior administrator and a team of therapists, social workers, psychologists and an early education teacher.
• Computer literacy and familiarity with Microsoft packages – intermediate skill level (Word, Excel, Outlook)
• Ability to function effectively as part of a team
• Experience providing a customer service
• Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills
• Ability to prioritise work and meet deadlines
• Commitment to the rights of people with disabilities
• Commitment to learning and development.
Great to have:
• Previous experience working with people with disabilities.
For more information, please contact:
Phone: 02 8878 3500
Send application to:
27 May 2016