Six Simple Steps to becoming a Volunteer
- Browse for a volunteer opportunity that interests you
- Send through your application and one of our friendly volunteer coordinators will be in contact
- Meet with a volunteer coordinator for an informal interview
- Fill out an application form and Police Check Form (some roles will also require a Working with Children Check)
- Attend a volunteer induction session
- Start volunteering!
Be informed before you start
Induction sessions are held for all new volunteers so you can learn about Cerebral Palsy Alliance, cerebral palsy and what it takes to be a great volunteer.
Your volunteer coordinator will let you know when and where the next session will be held.
We have comprehensive policies in place to provide clarity about rights, responsibilities and expectations for both volunteers and Cerebral Palsy Alliance. When you start your new role you will receive a welcome pack containing the applicable policies. Everyone is responsible for ensuring they understand these policies.