Are you NDIS ready?
From today, Friday 1 July 2016, the remaining areas of New South Wales will have the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) roll out over the next two years.
Not sure when your area is rolling out? We have the timings.
It’s never too early to start prepare for one of the biggest changes of your, your child and your families lives. We have some quick tips to get you started:
- Read our NDIS Stories section – hear from other people and families going through the transition or already in the NDIS.
- Dana Spiers’ daughter Caitlin was in the NDIS trial and are almost two years into their plan. Here is her advice to you.
- Attend an NDIS information session to find out the facts that will get you started.
- Book in your Preparation and Support Meeting with one of our friendly and experienced team. This session will focus on you and everything you need to consider before attending your NDIA session.
- Browse the FAQs and Keyword sections – find out what others in the same situation have asked and then what all the new phrases and words mean.
- Think about how you want to manage your finances. We have a blog post about it and all the options too.
- Follow us on Facebook for all the latest stories and updates. We share all the latest directly from the scheme to support you.
We are here to help you! Your local, experienced team are just a phone call or email away, and want to help you get the most out of your NDIS plan.